WOW!! Ycee Announces His Own Record Label

Ycee, recently parted ways with his former record label Tinny Entertainment. This was confirmed in his tweet while answering a curious fan.

Although he admitted he wasn’t at Tinny Entertainment, the new school hip hop star didn’t reveal what is next move was until recently.

As fans look to him for new music in 2019 the singer has informed them about the major changes around him. YCEE in a new post on social media revealed his new music company.

He uploaded a picture with his new record label new with the cation below;

He captioned:-

It’s been an amazing last 6 years of my life and career and I will always remain grateful to Tinny Entertainment for the opportunity presented to me by the platform. The label has come to become like family and while the business relationship might have ended, we will continue to fellowship as brothers and grown men.

As is usually the case, the end of one journey marks the beginning of a new one. I am more than proud to present to you all my own label The ANBT Company. I thank each and every person that’s aided my growth to the point I am at today and look forward to growing even more from here on out.


1 comment:

  1. There is definately a great deal to learn about this topic.
    I like all of the points you have made. I will immediately grasp your
    rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks. I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual provide for your visitors?

    Is going to be back regularly to investigate cross-check new posts http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.